Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Subway performers

There are special labeled places for musicians in Montreal Subway.



Every morning I see musicians who play on Guy-Concordia station. They are usually very interesting. I've noticed that most of them I have seen only once or twice. My favorite musician is this old Asian man who plays on accordion. Very often he plays "Katyusha" a Soviet war-time song. We had to sing this song every day during a month of my military trainings in Russia. Even I hated being there that time, listening to it in Montreal subway now makes me feel good.

Today I've seen a small puppet show that attracted a lot of people. 



However, the most unusual musician I've seen so far in Montreal Subway was playing on his banjo sitting in a boat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment